MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #56
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post
Oh poor federer , everyone just hates him and who wouldn't with that snarky smug smile of his?
Why don't you quote it all ?

That's about as typical of federer in making grandiose assertions, speaking in authoritative way and talking out of both sides of his mouth. Even his soft stetements are very dubious.
The difference is not that big in points between him and Nole so what he says is true, if he wins AO and Nole (for some freakish turn of fate) goes before the SF there then he'll be back to #1.

Did he say that Nole didn't deserve #1? No, in fact he said that rankings and points don't lie and that he's a worthy YE #1.

Like I say: hate him if you want but don't make up shit he has never said or say: "if you read between the lines then the asshole is trying to say blah blah blah" to fit your own agenda.

Man up and say: I hate him and I think everything he says is BS no matter what happens but don't make shit up.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!