MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #54
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
This is really good.

Hopefully Roger continues his great work, and resolves other issues to do with the ATP.

I still think he needs help from the other top players, I mean, they need to be on the same wavelength, and then we may get somewhere.
he's not alone at all, but what he does, I think he does it well, anyway he puts efforts in that and I think he has the experience (especially having known tennis in other times) and the intelligence and the communication and listening of other players to do it well. And he likes it !