MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Nadal be better than Ferrer at the age of 31?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #20
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Nadal be better than Ferrer at the age of 31?

Depends on his health and his motivation.
There's this...
Quote:
Nadal to quit after Rio? Who did you talk to? What did they actually say? Can you confirm? And why would that make people "happy or sad"? I'm sure everyone will stick with sad, non-fans included.
-- Charith, Bangalore, India
• I trust my source here. But let's be clear: No one is saying he is definitely retiring after Rio. He is targeting that as a time to wrap things up, proceeding on the assumption he has four more years. On the one hand, he still seems young and it's a shame his body won't let him play forever. On the other hand, he will be 30. Who knows, maybe they'll discover some cutting edge knee treatment that enables him to play another decade. I'd encourage you to enjoy the guy while he's around and not count off months like prisoners awaiting their parole date.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...-open-mailbag/
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote