MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - London WTF 2012 RR: Federer def. Ferrer 64 76(5)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #32
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London WTF 2012 RR: Federer def. Ferrer 64 76(5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
That was absolutely horrific.

Any of the other top guys would have routed Federer today but instead Ferrer found a way to lose in straights.
Seriously, stop complaining that this match in particular was horrible.

It's not like the other "top players" have been playing well since the beginning of this Masters (or even during Bercy)! Horrible performances all around (mostly). The only good match I've seen was DelPo vs Ferrer and even this one was sometimes terrible.

So this one wasn't any worse than the others, and no, given their current form, I'm really not convinced that any of the others would have routed Fed.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote