MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #12
country flag Fedal_Fedal
Banned!

Fedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond reputeFedal_Fedal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer takes on role as backroom power broker (ATP future and situation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
Yes, this information explains why Federer kept being voted by his fellow players for Stefan Edberg award
So true!

Thanks for posting this article in here, as I think people who aren't necessarily his fans should see it. Fantastic answers, I especially liked the one about "using his leadership for the best of all involved."

Yes, this isn't really about Roger alone but the actual state of the game, since he's the President of the Players' Council I really like to hear him stating things about the game, he really knows what's going on.

If only Rafa could be more like the perfect gentleman Roger has become. His temper tantrums didn't resolve anything for the players. It was so generous of Roger to pick up on the fact that Rafa had a positive effect on the inner workings of the ATP and had some leadership abilities before he chose to throw it all away.
Fedal_Fedal is offline View My Blog!