MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #3129
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
CELTIC CELTIC CELTIC

Great atmosphere. Barce who?

Getting narked by an 18 year old Scottish newbie was the cherry on the cake. Should have scored again if Mascherano didn't yank him down.
awesome win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I'm actually glad for this Celtic win. Barca is going to get through anyway of course, and I'd be happy if Celtic would be the other team to progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
look at farca, in the easiest group they were saved by one late goal, one last second goal and lost one match , with just little more competitive group they would have been out already
easiest group? really? celtic were the highest-ranked 4th seeded team and have surely proven that they are far stronger than several of the other 4th seeds. benfica are the second-highest ranked 2nd seed, and although they aren't really the 2nd best 2nd seed, they are far from being among the weakest, while spartak are a mid-ranking 3rd seed who have spent a lot of money. i'd argue that it is a stornger group than several of the other groups, but even barca's biggest critic would surely admit that it is a stornger group than man u's?
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!