MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - US presidential election 2012

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #1160
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Saying "brown nation" is not cool.

That may be the objection. Fox is shady when it comes to racial politics.

Anyway, that aside, I am happy for our country. Happy for myself.

Romney, to me, was a disaster.
Why can't it be cool? When I first came to Toronto it was almost pure white, and dreary. Now, with the influx of Indians, Asians, Middle Easterners etc, it is browner and because it is browner it is now a wonderful, diverse, multicultural city. I will die before I get to all the great ethnic restaurants I want to get to.

Whoever that woman is, if she is a political analyst, then she was just noting a simple fact.
If you are going to complain about someone saying mentioning colour, then you should also complain when someone says Obama is the first black president.