MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Era for Tennis will begin once a YOUNG BLOOD comes in and wins a slam.

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Era for Tennis will begin once a YOUNG BLOOD comes in and wins a slam.

"Will it be the young talent to start a new era? Or will we see some of the worst tennis in history after Djokovic/ Murray?"

That's a tough question to answer to. Maybe i'm wrong but i think the actual top 4 is too good and we are too used with the level of tennis they play now and played in the past few years and maybe that's why we see the future talents with bad eyes. We were used with epic matches between Federer and Nadal and now between them, Nole and Murray and when we'll see decent matches between future talents we'll say it's pretty bad because we will compare them then with the great players in the past (Federer, Nadal this days)...
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote