MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 45 : Bratislava (Winner : LukᚠRosol)

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #51
country flag Challengerslover

Challengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 45 : Bratislava (Entry List)

Good stuff by the local Slovak players so far. Lacko, Gombos(WC) (nice win vs Kunitsyn!), Mertinak(Q) and Capkovic(WC) already in the 2nd round! And Mecir jr. was also very solid and came very close vs tough opponent (Ignatik). Youngster Kovalik played nothing special, I expected more from him (he improved his serve a bit, that´s the only positive). Horansky got an unplayable opponent in Hajek. 2 more local boys with the chance to squeeze into R2, Klec is in against Stakhovsky and Andrej Martin vs. O.Rochus, but of course both as the very clear underdogs there.

I have to say, that the quality of tennis in Bratislava is very good so far. Courts are extremely fast and players are focused for the strong finish of the season. Lacko, Dodig, Hajek and surprisingly Sergeyev(who served out of his mind, I was shocked..) showed probably the best tennis so far, but tournament is wide open, so many good players in it.
Challengerslover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote