MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #2788
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

WG must be happy with the election results.

I saw the acceptance speech a bit too. And the part you're talking about Hilde. Well, you see is as arrogant and blind patriotism but well, that's you telling it as it is. Politicians are different kind of people.
Not gonna get it even started here. The only thing I say is now I've understood that power almost ALWAYS corrupts and this 'almost' is an extremely tiny part i e extremely rare people that don't get corrupted by power.

Last edited by MariaV : 11-07-2012 at 12:51 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!