MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro vs. Ferrer

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 02:22 AM   #98
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro vs. Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Yeah, can't argue there, members of both fanbases are responsible for this ridiculous animosity. The sad thing is that is basically a miniature/BETA version of the ridiculous dick measurement contests between the Federer, Nadal and Djokovic fanbases

It won't stop, I'm afraid. I'm happy Juan has a Slam and is healthy and playing great tennis again after his surgery; you're happy Murray finally won a Slam among other big achievements (like Olympic gold). But for some, this is not enough, they have to rub it in. I know JMDP also has tards like this, but look at the Murray fan I was replying to, who has kept referring to the fanbases of Berdych, Tsonga, Delpo... as 'fanbases of second rate players' in the past few days. It's hard for animosity not to exist with posters like this on the boards Not to mention the OP, who clearly did so to rile up Delpo fans.
Regarding the OP I think the whole 'Lenders vs Ferrer/his fans' saga (which I look on with amusement) probably plays a big part in that one
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote