MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #2791
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I think you're just fine right now. Do you have two years of school left?

Also do you have to know what you want to do when you enter university or whatever? Sometimes it's good to spend time looking around, plus just because you choose one thing doesn't mean you have to stick with it forever. At some point, you definitely will want to be independent and on your own. I think if you don't want that right now, your home life must be pretty good. I really wanted to be independent and older pretty quickly. Not saying that was necessarily good for me though.
Yes, I'm in the second to last year of high school.

No, the point is I have little or no idea what I want to study at university. I change my mind every week, pretty much.

I don't think this home life is good for me, but crucially it suits me. You can tell from how much I post here that I have a lot of time to kill. I think once I leave home, take myself out of my comfort zone, I'll find it tough but it'll do me a lot of good.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!