MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WTF RR: Djokovic defeats Tsonga 7-6 (4) 6-3

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #62
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF RR: Djokovic defeats Tsonga 7-6 (4) 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The worry is his strengths (forehand and volleys) are imploding at the moment. Usually you can count on his ROS or backhand going tits up, but there's a problem when his money plays aren't cutting it.

He did say at Bercy that Rasheed is a long term appointment. I think the aim in mind should be to peak for Wimbledon, which is something he could win with his best tennis over 2 weeks, perhaps the only Slam he could win at the moment.
Yup, Rasheed has a lot of work to do. Jo hasn't played a single great match since his QF with Nole in Paris. If not for an injured and non-moving JMDP in Rome, he'd have 0 top 10 wins this year.

Lots of work to do if Jo is to become a threat again: BH and ROS need to improve big time, confidence needs to be higher and shot selection/tactics desperately need to improve. I hope to see some improvements by the time AO rolls around.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote