MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Harry Potter Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #38
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Potter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Vercetti View Post
Have you read the first two books? Columbus worked with what he had. She decided to make things more "dark" later with it's popularity. She still didn't have the courage to have Harry kill anyone. I thought Columbus did a good job with the material he had. They are shorter than the others, so it was easy not to leave anything important out. The later movies were just so fast-paced, with little explanation for what's going on.
I agree that they should have made the movies longer to cover more material. Especially the 5th one- it was only like 1 hour and seemed like a waltz the entire way through.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote