MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #20
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
It's like a dagger to your heart every time you see Ferrer crush Tsonga and Berdych isn't it?

You chickened out of the last bet but I'll offer you this Lenders, the next time Ferrer plays either Tsonga or Berdych we agree to put our logins on the line. If your two useless ball bashers win I'll agree to be permanently banned, if Ferrer wins, you agree to it too? Deal?

The match has to be an official ATP tournament and not some exhibition.
Did we ever make a bet ?

And no, of course I do not agree with such bet. My assertion is that Tsonga and Berdych are better players than Ferrer, not that they will beat him in every single match.

If you can think of a bet that could actually be interesting/fun (like my avatar bet with Ben, although not necessarily that - avatar, sig. having to post something, etc...) instead of something as utterly moronic as putting logins on the line, I'm game though.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote