MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #18
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Fanboys? I'm a tennis fan, not a David Ferrer fan.

I am a fan of all those who work hard and do their best with the talent they have. Berdych and Tsonga are two examples of players who don't get the results their talent achieves.

Ferrer has the better h2h vs both, has spent much longer at a higher ranking and has more tournament wins.

Whilst it makes you cry yourself to sleep, you cannot ignore facts Lenders.
Don't even try to deny that you're a fanboy. Winning a ton of Mickey Mouse titles beating no top players means nothing in this discussion.

Tsonga and Berdych actually reached a Slam final - Berdych beating Federer and Novak back to back to do so, Tsonga being the only mean to beat all the Big 3 at Slam level - and they won their Masters 1000 title fair and square, not in a tournament where every top player tanked. They sure did not face players of Llodra and Janowicz's caliber in the late stages.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote