MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #17
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
The hatred is mostly generated by delusional Ferrer fanboys like you who hype his ability and achievements to ridiculous extents, as shown by the bold bit of the quote.

If the Ferrer hype machine stops working in overdrive, the hatred will diminish accordingly.

Well, in all honesty, his ugly pushing game and lack of talent play a role too, as does his vulturing of weak fields to inflate his rankings, but still delusional fanboys like you are the main reason.
Fanboys? I'm a tennis fan, not a David Ferrer fan.

I am a fan of all those who work hard and do their best with the talent they have. Berdych and Tsonga are two examples of players who don't get the results their talent achieves.

Ferrer has the better h2h vs both, has spent much longer at a higher ranking and has more tournament wins.

Whilst it makes you cry yourself to sleep, you cannot ignore the facts Lenders.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote