MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #16
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has David Ferrer reached his ceiling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
I will never understand the hatred of Ferrer. It defies sense.

I can only assume it's from Berdych and Tsonga fans who are so unbelievably upset at the fact that a man with seemingly less talent has managed to have a much better career.
The hatred is mostly generated by delusional Ferrer fanboys like you who hype his ability and achievements to ridiculous extents, as shown by the bold bit of the quote.

If the Ferrer hype machine stops working in overdrive, the hatred will diminish accordingly.

Well, in all honesty, his ugly pushing game and lack of talent play a role too, as does his vulturing of weak fields to inflate his rankings, but still delusional fanboys like you are the main reason.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote