MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Paris F: (4) Ferrer def (Q) Janowicz 6-4 6-3

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #226
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris F: (4) Ferrer def (Q) Janowicz 6-4 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan View Post
Fantastic week for both players. Though it doesn't seem to mean anything for most on here, Janowicz's run means that he does not have to play challengers for a long while (maybe ever, who knows?) and can start to make a dent on tour, earning money, getting better coaching and training, and living the dream of an ATP player. It's a huge, huge deal for any player when he makes this type of breakthrough.
The Dutch commentators said that he wasn't at the AO this year because he couldn't find the money to cover his expenses as he had no sponsor whatsoever. That will most likely be rather different in a couple of weeks time to come.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote