MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Most Declined Player of 2012

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 03:45 AM   #51
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most Declined Player of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I was close

But yes, he will not be removed from the top 200. And next season he only has the ability to go up, really, given how many starts and stops he had this season due to many issues. But I think it's going to take time for Stebe to find himself again.
I was looking at the race rankings... I hate how during the YEC they always make it go to the race rankings when you click on the rankings section... I never remember

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote