MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Who plays tennis?" thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 03:29 AM   #77
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Who plays tennis?" thread

I play through the whole summer and a lot of fall/winter.

Serve: It really really really depends. Some days I can hit my first serve in 90% of the time, and some days I miss every single 1st serve. I copy my serve off of Tsonga although it's not even close
Forehand: Insanely weird technique. I use a semi-western and I shank soooo often it's ridiculous. I get a lot of spin from this wing though, sometimes too much. When I try to put a forehand away it usually just spins up and gives my opponent more time
Backhand: Mediocre. It goes through streaks as well. It's mostly a push shot for me. When I'm not feeling good on my forehand I'll move around my forehand and hit a backhand push down the middle a la Monaco.
Volleys: Really, really bad. I'm improving, but I probably have the worst volleys out of anyone I know. My backhand volley is decent at best, but I cannot hit a forehand volley to save my life...
Overhead: Solid, nothing spectacular. It gets the job done, but sometimes I hit it too weak and wind up hitting 5 overheads until I miss.
Mentality: I'm very calm most of the time. But every once in awhile when I'm losing a match that I should win i go absolutely apeshit
Fitness: My biggest strength. I can run faster than anyone I play, and my defensive style allows me to just chase down balls until my opponent misses. I piss people off a lot!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote