MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The dilemma of being too good for challengers and not good enough at the ATP level.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 02:01 AM   #120
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dilemma of being too good for challengers and not good enough at the ATP leve

There needs to be more money in challengers and more points in ATP Q matches, and ATP R1 slams. And maybe select 10-12 big challengers per season that reward 120 points, and the rest keep at 60. Because the same problems that were happening when I made this thread are still happening. Some of those Asian challengers reward 125 points yet have cutoffs in the 300s.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote