MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The dilemma of being too good for challengers and not good enough at the ATP level.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 01:37 AM   #113
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What To Do In This Situation

So Mr. Handsome (a.k.a Paolo Lorenzi) was getting criticized for vulturing all of his points from the Challenger circuit. It's obvious that he's a bit too good for CH's, but he isn't nearly good enough for ATP level tournaments so what is the logical way out of this? If he continues to play Challengers than pusher for life will deem him "Master Vulture" and if he plays ATP level tournaments he'll drop to Futures levels and will forever be considered by Topspindoctor as a "mug". And I'm not only talking about Mr. Handsome, a lot of players fall into this category.

P.S. This is one of my few serious threads, so embrace it.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote