MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Paris - Congrats to Belludal and AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki!

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #284
country flag BrunoBeidacki

BrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Paris - Congrats to Belludal and AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki!

Awesome way to end the ATP season. Unfortunately not enough to put me in London for the ATP Finals, missed by one spot.

Anyway, really happy about my first M1000 title, thanks Adrian for the great year, and I hope next year will be even better, hopefully we both can make it to London, right? haha

Well, congrats Belludal and the guys who were not lucky enough to win but made it the finals.

Good luck to everyone who will play the tour finals, I hope you have a fun time... I'll be in Bratislava trying to raise my singles rankings.

Tennis Tipping Results:
Win: BEIJING (Singles)
PARIS (Doubles w/AdeyC), 4 CHALLENGERS in Doubles
RUNNER-UP: ROLAND GARROS 2012 (Doubles w/AdeyC)
-
CLEZAR
JANOWICZ
BrunoBeidacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote