MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Paris F: (4) Ferrer def (Q) Janowicz 6-4 6-3

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #146
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris F: (4) Ferrer def (Q) Janowicz 6-4 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenx15 View Post
why with all the hate for david ferrer? MTF hits the lowest of the low. unfortunately JJ did not pass the gate keeper's test. looks like the big 4 are still the big 4. finally i well deserve title for david who is truly mentally tough and methodical player. Fu ck flashiness it's all about consistency and mental fortitude. grow up people!
didn't you learn already? it's MTF with many smart people, but the silly ones always prevail by being 'more interesting' and seeking some sort of attention. there are some good ones tho, but more of trolls on this board are just stupid.I tried to argue a few times, and I got banned for a little bit.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote