MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Paris F: (4) Ferrer def (Q) Janowicz 6-4 6-3

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #144
country flag chenx15

chenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris F: (4) Ferrer def (Q) Janowicz 6-4 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan View Post
Fantastic week for both players. Though it doesn't seem to mean anything for most on here, Janowicz's run means that he does not have to play challengers for a long while (maybe ever, who knows?) and can start to make a dent on tour, earning money, getting better coaching and training, and living the dream of an ATP player. It's a huge, huge deal for any player when he makes this type of breakthrough.

As for Ferrer, really well deserved. To win 7 titles in a season in which you turn 30 years old is almost unheard of on the tour. He won titles on clay (2), outdoor hard (2), grass (1), and indoor hard (2). An amazing season for a nice guy on tour who has made the absolute most of his career by continually improving each year. Well done, Ferrer.
agree. ferrer, federer, and tommy haas are the reasons why i still play tennis. they show that age can be off set by hard work and good scheduling
Fed ... don't F this up. You got the break. Just finish this. I got work tomorrow, I got kids... wife needs affection. Give me a break man.
chenx15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote