MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #3767
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

@Dom: You have "Tule Kimi" im your sig. I guess you've meant "Come on Kimi", at least Google Translator translates it "Tule Kimi" to Finnish. But Google is terrible when translating to Finnish, I've even seen computer-translated using instuctions, and you don't know what they mean. Anyway, maybe the closest to "Come on Kimi" in Finnish is "Hanaa Kimi!", meaning "Give throttle, Kimi!". That's what the legendary Finnish F1 commentator Matti Kyllönen would say.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is online now View My Blog!