MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Formula One 2012

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 04:35 AM   #80
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Time to close this season.Pity didn't make any profit for the 2nd half of the season. It's relatively easy to get profit at the opening of a season because books usually have little clue at that time. Things are quite different now. The odds set by bet365 are quite appropriate atm. For example, they offered Hamilton 2.2 and Vettel 2.0 to win the pole,because they knew no one else could win it. The odds of qualifying match ups between team mates were all in right place with favorites winning 100%,most odds like 1,3ish which have no value.
+12.9u this season.Not the best one but I'm quite satisfied.

Vettel will starts from last place later today which gives Alonso a great opportunity to close the gap. I was thinking to take Alonso at odds 5.0 to win this years champ but since it's dropped to 3.0 now. No value. Vettel will fight back from last 2 races.

Interesting race to watch tonight.
Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote