MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #2548
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I did not know! They diagnosed it after a ECG, then? Since you're asymptomatic.

It is not the first time I feel this. I have felt it for years, 4 or 5. But only sporadically. I did an ECG 7 months ago as a part of a study. Last month they emailed me the result. Said they took so long to answer because the result was normal and therefore it was not a priority. But advised me to repeat it 2 years from now and also do an echocardigraphy. And that is not normal. They only told my other friends that all was good, no indication to repeat it any time soon...

My mom has complained about her heart sudden beating fast occassionally. She had carried a machine with her for 2 days monitoring her heat beat but nothing came up

I also had an echocardiography done becaus my ECG (or EKG here?) was OK but a little bit off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Well the area where I work still has no power

And it is supposed to get below freezing every night, it might snow next week and these people here and all over the state still have no heat

It is slowly but surely getting better, but life is not even close to back to normal yet.

They now have it where you can only get gas every other day depending on the number on your license plate on your car, but there are still ridiculous lines. Before they put this policy in place a friend of mine waited 6 hours

I drove about an hour away to get gas, and only had to wait 25 min, so the extra gas used was worth it I think

Next weekend I am going to Connecticut which was hit by the storm but I don't know what it's like up there... I guess I'll see
My poor in-laws still has no power. My nephew whined that he had to borrow his parent's iphone to check his FB status and found most of his friends had power back.
Lee is online now View My Blog!