MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #2526
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

It's bloody freezing here in England, I just arrived back home from Rhodes. Right now I am tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle, lots of blankets and a duvet. I'm still quite cold.

It's good to see that things are heading in the right direction. Any sort of progress should be viewed as a positive, and I'm sure things will pick up soon.

I can't imagine having to drive an hour to just get fuel. Nothing like that will ever happen here in the UK, so I guess we are fortunate. From all accounts I've heard, East Coasters are coping well, so it's looking a lot better than a few days ago.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!