MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #2525
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Are things recovering okay after the storm?
Well the area where I work still has no power

And it is supposed to get below freezing every night, it might snow next week and these people here and all over the state still have no heat

It is slowly but surely getting better, but life is not even close to back to normal yet.

They now have it where you can only get gas every other day depending on the number on your license plate on your car, but there are still ridiculous lines. Before they put this policy in place a friend of mine waited 6 hours

I drove about an hour away to get gas, and only had to wait 25 min, so the extra gas used was worth it I think

Next weekend I am going to Connecticut which was hit by the storm but I don't know what it's like up there... I guess I'll see

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!