MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sapeod Q&A

Thread: Sapeod Q&A
View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 06:35 AM   #781
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Hey Sapo, so much time without asking anything. I won't troll-shit here and I'll ask you some good tennis questions.
Good to know.
Quote:
First, do you think yersterday's match was a tank? I mean, I read you in GM but i'm still not pretty sure of your opinion.
Yes. He got a match with Mathieu and with WTF coming up, Paris isn't important to top players. Djokovic tanked too.
Quote:
2nd, Ferrer or Tsonga here? Not who you think would win, but who's your "Favorite" or "least non-favorite" of them.
Ferrer, he's my 4th favourite player (Andy, Roger, Montanes are ahead of him). I don't mind Tsonga though, he's good fun. A bit of a clown at times, but fun none the less.
Quote:
Also, apart of Murray and Roger, do you like any other player in the top 10? I remember you like Granollers and I think Coria, IDK.
Ferrer, that's it. Soderling too if he was around. He was one of the better ballbashers. I don't mind Tsonga, as I said already. Granollers? No, I don't have an opinion on him. Coria? Didn't especially like or dislike him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Me and Sapeod don't get along too well maybe because he doesn't like Djokovic and i don't like Murray but this is a good thread. Funny and interesting at the same time. Keep it going
Appreciated.
Quote:
Maybe i'll ask something sometime but there's nothing in my mind right now
Sure.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 458-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote