MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If Ferrer beats Tsonga should Lenders leave the forum?

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #43
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If Ferrer beats Tsonga should Lenders leave the forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I don't want this thread to be closed; the nice, sensible posters will have to excuse me, but I kinda enjoy this mindless hatred directed at me, it's kinda funny to see how I can struck a never in so many people without even trying to do so.
Now you're the victim? Stop behaving like an idiot and you'll see that the "mindless hatred" directed at you will reduce substantially.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote