MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you believe in luck in tennis?

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #26
country flag TBkeeper

TBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you believe in luck in tennis?

WoW guys ..... please ..... sense yourselves !
OF course there is LUCK !
THE exact moment when the ball leaves the racket and begins it's trajectory you had given some EXACT properties to the ball (spin,pace,placement) these properties CHANGE at A DIFFERENT RATE EVERYTIME and that is cause of RANDOM FACTORs which are not constant EVEN THE ATMOSPHERE PRESSURE is changing CONSTANTLY the temperature too there is no place on earth where there is absolutely no WIND at ALL !!!(oh gosh i feel like here are persons that doesn't know in what a world we live in and i'm 17 talking about IQ ... ) SINCE you can't CHANGE THOSE variables hence it's luck! THE MOMENT when the ball leaves the racket everything from there on till the next contact with the opponents racket is luck !
THERE are no two opinions about this clearly ... guys sort yourself up ... just as i thought that humanity is slowing it's degrading levels i prove myself wrong ...

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote