MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #2438
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
WELL

Starter: I like fried calamari a lot or if it is cold in winter, nothing is better than matzo ball soup

Main: I would want the scallops dish I got in NYC last week It was perfection. Usually something fishy. I like mahi mahi. I like most vegetables but I love asparagus or corn or carrots or zucchini Served with some rice or mashed potatoes I love garlic mashed potatoes, especially if they are still kind of chunky

Dessert: I do love cheesecake, especially if combine with fruit Raspberry cheesecake Once I went with a friend to a Brazilian restaurant in NYC and the dessert was AMAZING. It was basically a layer of creamy coconut type thing.. covered with chocolate layer on top. I love coconut

I feel like I'm forgetting something that I love
Coconut! I like coconut. More things should include coconut. I even like chocolate with coconut! That will tell you how much I like coconut.
star is offline View My Blog!