MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #2434
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Exactly

I am very picky with food. I wish I were less picky tbh. Don't laugh, but I do not eat soup that it's not made by me, my family or when I eat at a friend's place and it was cooked there.

I mean soup is liquid food, but you really have no idea to know what really is in there. I never eat soup at the student canteens of even the hospital canteen.

A perfect meal for me would be something like:

Starter: seafood / garlic bread
Main: some pasta and salad / grilled fish with veggies (cooked in the oven would work too) / grilled meat (pork or beef) with sallad / almost any codfish dish
Dessert: mix of fruit with something sweet, like strawberry cheesecake, or chocolate cake with banana something, lime dessert... something like that.
Soup. I like soup. I'll eat soup anywhere. I like cold soups too. Carrot soup, squash soup, pumpkin soup (I need to make some now). I don't like vegetable soup or beef vegetable soup. I like stew. I don't care what is in it as long as it tastes good.

I don't like any fruit with chocolate. They just need to divide those two things completely. Once in a while I want DARK chocolate ice-cream, or some really dark chocolate desert.

Fish is good, but it needs to be fresh really and cooked well. I like salmon. Tuna not so much. Swordfish, halibut, redfish is great. Cajuns make fabulous blackened redfish. NO calimari ever. Shrimp is nice -- but fresher is better. Lobster ditto.

Best place I ever had fish was in Norway and Mexico. In Mexico the food is always so fresh. In Norway, I ate fish at every mean. I don't know what any of it was, but it was all good.

I also like all that louisiana food -- red beans and rice and etoufe or however it is spelled, and jumbolaya again with the spelling
star is offline View My Blog!