MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #2432
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I suppose you're kind of right. I guess it's like comparing him to a kid who studies really really hard for an exam, then has a bad day in the exam and gets a bad grade. Kind of like Ferrer, but there's limitations in there, for sure.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You can make lots of deserts from fruits.

Ummm. When I came back home from school on holidays my grandmother always made meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and creamed corn for me.

But now. -- It would be something with pork or chicken. with a nice vegetable. I like most vegetables. also I still like creamy foods. For desert -- some kind of pastry dish. Apricot pastry. Or just strawberries -- strawberry shortcake is hard to beat, but it's a bit heavy after a big meal.

For a summertime meal -- just strictly american now -- BBQ ribs, coleslaw, beans, corn on the cob and watermelon to finish.

I also enjoy Asian food, but nothing raw. In Asian food I prefer spicy hot dishes.

It's hard to choose from all the foods. I like a nice Italian meal with pasta too. I like either a tomato or a cheese sauce on the pasta.

Mexican food and Indian food are great too. I like the spicy Indian dishes. Vindaloo.

I like croissants but not with chocolate!

But if the food is not good, I won't eat it.
I am very picky with food. I wish I were less picky tbh. Don't laugh, but I do not eat soup that it's not made by me, my family or when I eat at a friend's place and it was cooked there.

I mean soup is liquid food, but you really have no idea to know what really is in there. I never eat soup at the student canteens of even the hospital canteen.

A perfect meal for me would be something like:

Starter: seafood / garlic bread
Main: some pasta and salad / grilled fish with veggies (cooked in the oven would work too) / grilled meat (pork or beef) with sallad / almost any codfish dish
Dessert: mix of fruit with something sweet, like strawberry cheesecake, or chocolate cake with banana something, lime dessert... something like that.
arm is offline View My Blog!