MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #2762
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Federer Fan here. Former Rafa-Disliker. First time in this forum.
I thought this place was a creepy forest where the Rafafans eat little children and play the cello.
Seems a little shiny, though. I like the cello.

Okay, why i'm here? Just to let you fans and mr Rafito a message.

For fans: i can't imagine what the hell you're living ATM, just shit. Damn! It's awesome how much I miss Rafito, I can't imagine your feelings about this. He'll be back. Every tennis fan wants him back.

Rafa: Tennis is f***n BULLSH*T without you, seriously, this place is f*cked up, even MTF, come back to the tour, we miss you and the ATP tour feels empty without you there, you heard me? COME FUCKING BACK, YOU PIECE OF S...

Sorry, sorry, a little agressive, let's try it again.

Mr. Rafito, you should come back to this beautiful tour we have. It's really difficult for us, tennis fans, to watch the entry lists and don't find you there.
I really hope you're doing well and having a good recover. Have a good 2013 season

PS: I like fishing too, we should do it someday!
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!