MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Janowicz - the latest hype job

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #38
country flag romismak

romismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz - the latest hype job

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNW View Post
You are right, I wondered too.
But I saw at least 20 people who compared them and hear comentators say that Janowicz is not the next Rosol or something like that and my comparison is just a reaction to those posts and commentators.

I tried to show the differences but you did it better and for me it's like the comparison shows that you can not compare those two.
Yes i know you pointed out the differences too, my response was also to show difference, don´t get it why people are comparing ballbasher who is 27 and is happy to b ein top 100 and that´s it and young big server with big future. Totally different players
romismak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote