MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard's Articles and News

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #44
country flag Givenchy

Givenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard's Articles and News

In this new interview Pat Cash says Bernard is looking for a coach, but we'll see if it actually happens.

Quote:
Cash on Tomic:

He’s looking for a full-time coach at the moment, and his father has said that he’s willing to step back. His father called me about it, so I think they’re talking to a few people. I said to his father that he will struggle to find a good coach who is willing to travel with him full-time. There are good coaches out there, but anyone who takes this on is probably going to have deal with his BS. Tomic has a lot of things he needs to work on. I don’t think anyone who has won a grand slam as a coach or a player is going to be willing to travel with him. What he probably needs right now is a coach who’s a father figure, and probably a mate, too. It’s not something that I would consider as I have too much going on.
http://www.thetennisspace.com/pat-ca...-a-good-coach/
Givenchy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote