MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Cyberbullying.

Thread: Cyberbullying.
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #327
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the boys say, Hey Baby Hey Baby, Hey!

I cried when Whitney died. And then they did a tribute to her, and I was crying so much. Because she seemed so happy at one point in her life. So content, with her friends, her children, her loved ones. And in the end, it didn't matter and she fell off the rails again, eventually to her death. I felt so bad for her because I saw then what I always knew, and that was at heart, Whitney was really a beautiful person. She was simply a lost soul, but her heart was pure.

It really made me realize how you always have to appreciate what you have because it can be gone in a millisecond.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!