MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Cyberbullying.

Thread: Cyberbullying.
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #326
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I feel the wind......five six seven, eight nine ten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
What, do you look at it before you go seek out your victim? That's a little obsessive. Binders are are a pain to open up I suggest you get accordian folders.
No accordion folders. Just binders. My binders are easy to open and I keep them neat, you know, out of courtesy for the men that reside in them. Oh, and the men who are in those binders, well, I asked some friends "can you help me find folks who want to go in my binders?" And they brought me binders full of men. They were so helpful.

Quote:
Do you actually know this Matt guy or are you just ranting? That's cool, I'm fine with ranting. It just seems strange you choose a tennis forum to post it on.
Matt posts here and the cutie knows who he is
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!