MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #2737
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

There are worse conditions to have, much worse. It's just annoying to be so sensitive to touch but since it's not life threatening and mostly quite invisible thanks to the medication, it's not that bad.

Yes indeed, dermatologists deal with skin allergies. It's your best option.

Just watched that Rafa video Dammit, I miss him on court. It sucks seeing tournament after tournament pass without him.

I saw the following slide live in MC:

If that long slide looks impressive on your screen, it looked much better live. I remember the entire public simply gasping at that.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!