MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #2735
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, I thought you only had like the problem with the pollen in spring/summer and the running nose/eyes or so.
Gosh my skin has never 'done' anything like THAT so I am at a complete loss of what could cause it for over a month now so I finally have to go to the dermatologist. I also know they're usually pretty useless, as I am paying myself I chose a doctor with the best reviews from the patients at least. Our health insurance time would've been in January.
What kind of meds do you have? My GP didn't want to give me any hormonal pills, she only prescribed some 'harmless' cream that doesn't seem too helpful.
I have skin allergies and what I like to call my "nose allergies".

I'm allergic to a gazillion stuff so it's not just linked to pollen/summer but to just about anything.
My skin allergy is a contact allergy, meaning that my skin reacts strongly to touch (very annoying) so that involves a lot.
My nose allergy is something that's gotten annoying in the last 10 years and increasingly so which I find weird: my nose reacts to grass, to trees, to animals with a fur, to dust, ... so it's all year long but worse in the summer.

The good thing is that the medication that helps my skin allergies also help my nose allergies. I take antihistamines: Zyrtec (or rather, generic versions of it) and Aerius.
Both do wonders for my allergies.

When my skin reacts strongly to something specific (I once had a bad reaction to cardboard for example. My skin HATES cardboard for some odd reason ), I often get a cortisone treatment.

Last edited by Castafiore : 11-01-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!