MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

Tennis Tipping – End of Season Tennis Quiz Special

Rules

Every day an OOP of 10 or 15 Tennis related questions will be posted (relating to active players only). The Most difficult questions will be posted at the top of the list. There will be a shootout if both players give the same amount of answers – the shootout will be explained each day depending on the types of questions asked.

Entry list is done in order on committal.

Players will have questions to answer each round

Last edited by AdeyC : 11-22-2012 at 12:35 PM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote