MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #2344
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

George, I hope you are busy with pretty girls on the beach today and that's why you do not make a single post here I am sorry you feel you need to defend yourself here which is totally not the case. I remembered you said about difficult to interpret what's said on internet without the hint from body language and you are new here so you still not used to how we interact here. So let me pulled some rank! Jess and I are here since the beginning of this forum and we both like you here.

And when you are sick and tire of defending yourself, just or
Lee is offline View My Blog!