MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #2342
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I think George is really mad at us. Oh no! It was all my fault . George, I didn't mean to make you feel bad or make you feel like you have to like Novak. Not at all... I don't even come here often enough so if you are mad at me, please forgive me and come back to talk to everyone else. And Raquel too, she didn't mean to offend you or anything. I think she was just half teasing really. Like "how snobbish of you wanting to be top of the world in everything" kinda thing. If it were me I would just laugh . In any case, I think she likes you a lot .
cinny is offline View My Blog!