MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #2726
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Are you kidding, my skin allergy lives on rashes. My skin makes a sport out of creating bumps (preferably entire plateaus) and rashes (luckily, the medication can prevent most of it).

I'm not the best person to ask about dermatologists just because I had bad, bad experiences with many of them. (my respect for them is low). I know more about my skin condition than most doctors do (which is not bragging, but just a fact, it's a mysterious condition) so I know when they're talking nonsense but they don't accept criticism from somebody without a medical degree.

Anyway, back to you:
If you have a skin rash, your dermatologist should be able to help you, though.
Oh, I thought you only had like the problem with the pollen in spring/summer and the running nose/eyes or so.
Gosh my skin has never 'done' anything like THAT so I am at a complete loss of what could cause it for over a month now so I finally have to go to the dermatologist. I also know they're usually pretty useless, as I am paying myself I chose a doctor with the best reviews from the patients at least. Our health insurance time would've been in January.
What kind of meds do you have? My GP didn't want to give me any hormonal pills, she only prescribed some 'harmless' cream that doesn't seem too helpful.

Last edited by MariaV : 10-31-2012 at 06:50 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!