MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 06:05 PM   #1539
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERTOM93 View Post
I have a question concerning the post of AdeyC in Bratislava:

I have now the case in Guayaquil (next week). The problem is that the draw makers don't take into account the last rules: "they are not able to be seeded". I just wonder how it does work in this case => should I adapt manually the draw in order not to seed the player in the TOP 30?
I believe sfar (Sergio) is aware of this issue and it's on his list of things to look at when time permits him to.