MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #1535
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

I have a question concerning the post of AdeyC in Bratislava:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Challengers

Top 30 players in the singles entry rankings can't play them, except during the Davis Cup and Grand Slam second weeks and when there are no ATP tournaments played. They are allowed to play challengers in these weeks as late entries (LE), but they are not able to be seeded (qualifying or main draw).
I have now the case in Guayaquil (next week). The problem is that the draw makers don't take into account the last rules: "they are not able to be seeded". I just wonder how it does work in this case => should I adapt manually the draw in order not to seed the player in the TOP 30?
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote